So I didn't even know you had a blog... Look how tiny my baby looks! Currently, she's rolling around on the floor trying to drink her bottle. Ahh... how times have changed. :)
2014 Run Galesburg Run – 5K – 27:26
-
Race takeaway: Running with a stroller is hard work! Sunday Rob and Drew
ran the Run Galesburg Run Half Marathon and Chase and I ran the 5K. This
would be...
It's Starting to Feel Like Fall!
-
We've had a free weekend this weekend, so it's been nice to have some time
to get the house ready for fall! I LOVE Fall and this year I'm sooooo
ready fo...
One year ago...
-
One year ago today, my water broke. It was shortly after 9PM on Mother's
Day. Chris had ran out to get a pizza because, when we tried to cook dinner
at ho...
Day 17- Fav Piece of Art
-
I have to say I am not a big fan of "art" in the typical sense. My favorite
art pieces are always photographs and personally I like my pictures and
those o...
bakerblog.eastviewchurch.net
-
I'm no longer posting blogs at this location. Please go to
bakerblog.eastviewchurch.net for weekly postings. Thanks for following my
mental meanderings thr...
1 comment:
So I didn't even know you had a blog... Look how tiny my baby looks! Currently, she's rolling around on the floor trying to drink her bottle. Ahh... how times have changed. :)
Post a Comment