1. Where is your cell phone? Sitting on my desk
2. Where is your significant other? Down the aisle
3. Your hair color? Well, it's dark brown with "carmel" highlights. I colored it for the first time in years and not a single person noticed...not even my mother!! Guess I need to go a little more dramatic next time.
4. Your mother? doesn't read my blog
5. Your father? is in North Carolina right now visiting my sister - I'm jealous!
6. Your favorite thing? fires on the beach
7. Your dream last night? I don't think I ever got to the dream phase last night - between the cats and Chris talking in his sleep
8. Your dream/goal? To become a mother
9. The room you’re in? I'm at my desk...looking out the window, wishing I was sitting by the lake. I really do have an incredible view - see?

10. Your hobby? reading, planning parties, and traveling
11. Your fear? Losing the people I love
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Living somewhere beautiful
13. Where were you last night? At home - the Roberts came over to work on plans for the next date night at ECC
14. What you’re not? Boring
15. One of your wish list items? See questions 19 & 24
16. Where you grew up? South Georgia
17. The last thing you did? I went to refill my water bottle and was overwhelmed with the smell of burnt popcorn.
18. What are you wearing? Clothes
19. Your TV? Is TINY & old...it's taking alot of will power not to run to Best Buy and get a new one!
20. Your pets? Are the source of many funny stories!
21. Your computer? Has fortune cookie quotes taped to the monitor. "Good clothes open many doors. Go shopping!" is one of my all-time favorites.
22. Your mood? Good - It's time to head home.
23. Missing someone? Always...most of my family is too far away & my friends are quickly following suit!
24. Your car? Is so comfortable that I can't imagine finding another car that we'll love as much as this one! But, they say all good things must come to an end, right?
25. Something you’re not wearing? Open toed heels - I need a pedicure!
26. Favorite store? IKEA!!!
27. Your summer? Was awesome - lots of fun trips!!
28. Love someone? For sure!
29. Your favorite color? Pink!
30. When is the last time you laughed? This afternoon - I was picking on my coworker, Blanche, about not having any Halloween candy at her desk like the rest of the secretaries. She said if I was a good friend, I'd bring her some.
31. Last time you cried? I can't remember - probably earlier this month when I went to the visitation for a friend's husband.
Ok, time to go home now! Happy Hump Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment