Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 13, 2008

Work CAN be fun...

We're right in the middle of our big United Way campaign at the "farm" and that usually means stepping out of our cubicles and doing goofy things all in the name of raising money.

Today, we had a Monster Volleyball tournament in the courtyard. My team, "Serves You Right" had alot of fun losing. (It's harder than you might think to hit an enormous ball over the net in the wind!) I should have brought my camera!

Anyway, I'm an ambassador for my floor because I like planning the events. Here are some pictures from my favorite fundraiser - Jail A Manager! Yes, it's exactly what it sounds like. . .people pay money to have the managers arrested and the managers either have to serve time or pay bail. It's a big money maker, but I'm sure that's no surprise! :) I have some pretty hilarious pictures of the managers, but I don't want to risk getting in trouble for posting them. So, here are a couple of pictures of the empty jail.

Chris helped us out by making the popcorn.

Vicki is one of my fellow UW Ambassadors and together, we arrested 13 managers that afternoon. I made her wear the hat, so she demanded the bigger night stick.

No comments: