Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My latest obsession...

I just found this awesome website: http://www.paperbackswap.com/

It's an online book swapping site and in a matter of 10 minutes, I've already listed over 20 books I'm willing to swap.

Books are kind of a hard thing for me to part with, but there are very few that I've actually read twice. So, they really deserve a new home and I'm excited by the idea of getting "new" books for free - no more library fines or attempts to justify my Barnes & Noble spending habits to Chris.

I just checked my account and two people are already requesting my books! Honestly, I'm never going to read "When Perfect Isn't Good Enough" anyway. I'm kind of glad it's the first one to go!

PS - In case you're wondering, Chris' latest obsession is the Wii! He's currently in the basement bowling while I'm clearing out bookshelves in the office. Yes, we lead such exciting lives. :o)

No comments: