
Well, I'm officially done with the Insurance Exams! No more studying on weekends....no more late night cramming sessions.....no more unproductive trips to Panera trying to make my brain absorb completely foreign information....and no more computerized tests that make me want to hurl.
But it's definitely not the turnout I was hoping for.....
On Friday, I failed the "Planning for Retirement Needs" exam, for the second time. I was shocked and really disappointed in myself, but in reality, I'm incredibly relieved. I've had these exams hanging over my head for almost 2 years now and anytime I did anything other than study, I felt guilty. So, basically...I was always feeling guilty because I would rather clean the litter boxes with my bare hands than study. Seriously....
I hate to think of myself as a "quitter," but to retake this test again, would cost me almost $600!! So, after passing 4 out of 8 exams, I'm throwing in the towel. This weekend was the first time in SO long that I've felt free to do whatever I wanted without having sporadic moments of panic about needing to study. It was such a great feeling!!
The next time I decide to dive head first into a new "educational journey" - someone please make sure I've picked something I'm actually interested in. OK???
No comments:
Post a Comment