Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thanks, Dad!!!

In January, I posted a blog about the new bathroom my dad was building in our basement. Well, I'm excited to say that it's officially finished!!

My dad is incredibly talented and I'm so proud to have some of his handiwork in our house. We're also very grateful that he was willing to put so much time into it and he saved us alot of $$ by "recycling" things from other houses he's remodeled. Here are some pictures of our beautiful, bargain bathroom:




We also re-purposed the basement family room to be a movie/exercise/guest bedroom. I still want to decorate and hang artwork, but it usually takes me a while to make up my mind. So, this is what it looks like for now. :)


(The bed will be sideways against the wall when no one is staying down there.)


Our guest "suite" is open and ready for business!! Come visit us!!!!

3 comments:

Josh (May 2010) said...

Looks so great!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! You guys did such a good job!!! :) Way to go Dad!!

Anonymous said...

I live in the same city yet I now feel the urge to come and be a guest...looks great :)