Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 15, 2009

Our first and last camping trip...

Chris and I have been talking about going camping for years and last weekend, we finally went. We packed up half the house and made our way out to Lake Evergreen.


All was going well until it was time to go to sleep. It rained off and on for a couple of hours, which sounded like hail hitting the tent. Then the wind started blowing the tent practically flat on top of us. So, we moved to the car around 2AM. I stayed awake watching the tent - waiting for it to fly away until around 4:30, when I finally fell asleep. So, the next morning, we made breakfast, took showers, packed it all back up, and went home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no... that sounds horrible... but dont give up camping can be sooo fun!! :)