On Thursday, I took food into work and several people commented on the fact that I color coordinated everything. LOL Anyone who knows me well wouldn't have expected anything less! I should have taken a picture earlier in the day...before just about everything was gone. But you can still see the cute paper trays I found at Hobby Lobby. :o)
One of the managers I work with told me that I'm the only person they all buy cards for because they're trying to suck up to me, so I thought I should take a picture of all of my cards. A lady in my unit made me the flower balloon...she's actually taking a class to learn how to tie balloons! How funny is that!?

Josh sent me a huge cookie bouquet....we were eating the cookies for weeks! YUM!

My mom came up for the weekend, and we went out to Swinger's for my b-day dinner. My drink looks much better than it tasted!

I took Friday off work to go enjoy some pampering at the spa that Chris set up for me. :o) Later that day, my mom & I went shopping.

Saturday night, we went to Peoria to have dinner at Johnny's Italian Steakhouse with Cyndi, Jacque, Henna, K and my mom. Henna & K are punctually-challenged, so the rest of us filled up on the appetizers while we waited. The zucchini fries were awesome! We had a blast! I wish I'd taken a group picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment