Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What's in a name?

Well, Solomon said, "A good name is more desirable than great riches" in Proverbs 22:1.

I never realized how hard it would be to pick a name for our baby! We both agreed that we wanted to pick strong, traditional names that haven't been overly used and that the middle names should somehow represent our faith. So, I think we've finally come to a consensus...

*Drum roll*


Charlotte Grace OR Henry David


*Applause*


I can't wait to meet this little baby!!! :)



PS - Whitney, I changed the settings so that you can now comment without having to sign in - just pick the "Anonymous" option. :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww I love them both!!! I can't wait to meet him/her either!!!

Anonymous said...

Yahooo!! Thanks for changing the settings!! I always balk at signing up for more things.

I love the names and I can't wait to meet the baby either! What are y'all calling him or her in the meantime?

Whit

Anonymous said...

Yessssss!! I get to comment too! I love, love, love the names! Bring on the Spring/Summer! So much fun in store!

Love,
Jenn

Carissa said...

Beautiful name choices!

Ashley said...

Super cute! I love both names, and I'm so excited to see if you will have a Charlotte or a Henry. Either way, your little one will have an adorable name.

Unknown said...

Great names! I was hoping for some kind of funny acronym choices, but you've really limited my creative abilities. I'll have to share with Jay and see if he can think of something funny. :)