Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Guest Room becomes a Nursery

Before:


Chris' parents helped lay down laminate flooring. (Notice the special helper in the corner.)

After:



You can't really tell, but the theme is beachy. We have more decorations to put out and two pictures that we haven't gotten framed yet. (If you want to check them out, here are a couple of quick links: Mickey's Dance and Mickey & Donald's Fun in the Sun)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww I love it!!! SOOO CUTE!!! Can't wait to meet little pumpkin!

Anonymous said...

How cute and I LOVE the crib!!Can't wait to see it in person!
Whit

Ashley said...

It's so cute! I love your kitties too. They make such adorable practice babies for all your new stuff. :) You're getting closer! Only one more month and you'll be in the third trimester!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the baby IN the very cute nursery!

Anonymous said...

Cute nursery!! I love the new floor.