Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 30, 2010

2 Month Checkup

I was pretty nervous about Charlotte's 2 month checkup because she was due for three immunizations. So, I made Chris come with us because I was not going to watch our baby get tortured alone.

We took a bottle because I'd heard that feeding a baby during shots is a great distraction. Well, Charlotte was much more interested in taking a nap.

We laid her down on the exam table and she kept right on snoozing until she felt the shots.

Then she cried for a second, probably because she was upset about her nap being interrupted.

She was back asleep before we even got out of the office! She continuously amazes me because she always seems to just roll with the punches. I keep bracing myself and preparing for the worst and she keeps proving that I worry way too much. :)

She weighed in at 11 pounds, 12 ounces, which put her in the 75th percentile. Her height was only in the 10-25th percentile, but I'm pretty sure the nurse measured her wrong. Otherwise, she shrunk a half inch since her 2 week checkup. LOL

No comments: