Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

We headed into the three day weekend with no agenda and we ended up having a blast doing whatever we felt like.
On Friday night, we celebrated Jerrod's 25th birthday with Jenn & Mike and had fabulous Cheesecake Factory cheesecake.
Saturday, while Chris went through the boxes of long-forgotten paperwork in the office, I caught up on laundry. Then, we actually did some yard work in our little 3x5 plot of dirt between sidewalks. Our bushes were looking ridiculous, so we had to do something! Oh, and Chris actually took all of our screens down and cleaned them - oh, the cat hair! YUCK! Then we went out to Applebee's for dinner and did some shopping at BB&B. By the way, if you haven't tried Space Bags yet, I highly recommend them! We got some on a whim and now I don't know how I ever lived without them!
Sunday, we were up and headed to church when we both decided that Le Peep sounded REALLY good. After church, uh, I mean breakfast...we were hanging out with Jerrod, looking at all of the new clothes he just bought, and felt inspired to go shopping in Champaign. So, Chris loaded up on clothes at Steve & Barry's and we went to Cheddar's for dinner - they have the best croissants!
On Monday, we slept until almost 11, which NEVER happens anymore. I guess that means we're officially getting old...we wake up early naturally. So, once we finally got going, we cleaned the house to get ready for my mom's visit and then spent the rest of the day walking around parks and just having fun hanging out together. I'm so lucky to be married to my best friend!

No comments: