Today, we slept in, had breakfast by the fire, and then headed down to the beach. It was a beautiful, sunny day with cloudless skies. I laid on the beach reading a book while Chris was flying a kite and then we had lunch. Next, we built a sandcastle, like two little kids, only, ours looked worse...I'm sure! The wind was making us pretty cold, so we came back to the beach house and laid on the back porch in the sun, sheilded from the wind for oh, long enough to turn into lobsters. After having grilled salmon for dinner, we headed back out to the beach to build a fire. I put on two pairs of pants and two sweatshirts, thinking I was going to freeze, but ironically, my sunburn kept me nice and toasty. :) The sky was so clear that we could see the sun until it was just a tiny speck on the horizon. We couldn't have had a more perfect day!
2014 Run Galesburg Run – 5K – 27:26
-
Race takeaway: Running with a stroller is hard work! Sunday Rob and Drew
ran the Run Galesburg Run Half Marathon and Chase and I ran the 5K. This
would be...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment