The belly touching everyone warned me about officially started today at a team lunch.
(Well, actually, my father in law has been patting my tummy since we first found out - at about 5 weeks. But that's okay - it's his grand baby in there.)
I'm not so sure how I feel about the rest of the world. As long as it isn't a complete stranger, I guess I'll get used to it. :)
By the way, we're almost to the double digits for our due date - only 101 days left! Crazy...
2014 Run Galesburg Run – 5K – 27:26
-
Race takeaway: Running with a stroller is hard work! Sunday Rob and Drew
ran the Run Galesburg Run Half Marathon and Chase and I ran the 5K. This
would be...
12 years ago
2 comments:
Yeah I hated that... it gets worse once you have the baby!! Random people think they can come up and touch them without asking!! The thing that worked the best with Emma was a sling... I HIGHLY recommend one. I can't believe it is getting so close!!! Oh and I love that you are my blog cheerleader or stalker or whatever :)
Yikes. I'll get you a shirt that says "Hands off my belly" or something. I'm so excited that you're almost in your third trimester though!
Post a Comment