Chris and I decided to take a quick trip down to the beach before the baby arrives and turns our lives upside down.
We flew into Jacksonville the weekend of his 28th birthday and then drove up to St. Simon's Island. The weather couldn't have been better - high 70's and sunny! We spent the weekend walking on the beach, relaxing at the pool, shopping in the village and eating fresh seafood at local restaurants. It was definitely a refreshing trip and I'm so glad we took time to go.
We rented a condo through HomeAway.com and it was absolutely adorable. For some reason, it's the only thing we took pictures of all weekend. (Aw, shucks - no picture of me in maternity swimsuit....LOL)
2014 Run Galesburg Run – 5K – 27:26
-
Race takeaway: Running with a stroller is hard work! Sunday Rob and Drew
ran the Run Galesburg Run Half Marathon and Chase and I ran the 5K. This
would be...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment