...I can whine if I want to!
Things are getting UNCOMFORTABLE and I think the baby is completely out of womb. (Get it? It's like "room" said with a speech impediment...ok, it's not that funny.)
Anyway, I have my 38 week appointment today and I'm hoping, praying... begging...pleading...that I will be 3-4cm dilated and ready to walk right on over to Labor & Delivery. Last night, I kept telling the baby that June 18th would make a fabulous birthday! I made Chris put all of the bags in the car this morning just in case he or she is listening to me. :)
I had such a rough night and I'm hoping that means the baby is working its way out. I had contractions most of the day yesterday, but they were around 10 mins apart and didn't seem painful enough to be "real" ones. They continued through the night and I woke up at 2:30AM with a horrible headache, my back was killing me, and I was really hungry & nauseated. I finally fell back asleep around 5AM - after lots of flipping around, a bowl of cereal, some Tylenol, and a very weak attempt at a back rub from Chris (rub, rub, then back to snoring). When the alarm went off at 5:30, I woke up with a smile on my face, feeling well rested and ready to start the day...yeah....riiiight!
I'm still having contractions this morning and they're becoming more painful. YAY!! Bring it on...I'm ready!!
Here's to hoping that my next post is a baby introduction........ ;o)
2014 Run Galesburg Run – 5K – 27:26
-
Race takeaway: Running with a stroller is hard work! Sunday Rob and Drew
ran the Run Galesburg Run Half Marathon and Chase and I ran the 5K. This
would be...
12 years ago
3 comments:
Just remember that all these aches and pains are in the name of progress. I'm sure you will have made at least a little progress this week, if not more, with all those contractions. I can't wait to hear the good news about your progress! Don't feel defeated if she sends you home, though. It will only be a matter of days before you will be headed back for the big show!
Eeeek. I'm all excited just from reading your post. I'll be watching facebook and the blog for an update.
Sherry
So glad you only have a week left, yay! I can't WAIT to meet my little nei/phew! :)
B.
Post a Comment