Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 5

We basically spent the whole day watching movies, reading and lazing around. Around 5, we decided to stop being hermits and went to Pacific City for more groceries. Then we had some fabulous pizza at the Hawk Creek Cafe - I highly recommend it, but be prepared to wait for a while. It's worth it!

Since we didn't do anything picture-worthy today, I'm going to post pictures of the funny critters we've come across. Animals here love having their picture taken!


The wild Neskowin kitties who are obviously well-fed!
Ricky thinks he's a kitty.
The dog climbed Proposal Rock!
Chris dodged this banana slug thinking it was poo... ha ha
This reminds me of the game people play - see how many we can fit in the elevator!

Apparently, the birds liked the cat food more than the bird seed. Should have named it Seagull Pub.
Splish, splash I was takin' a bath.
Look at the bird on the bottom right - it's sitting on another bird.
I don't care who ya are, that's funny....

No comments: