Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 19, 2010

We may just be in luck...

I've noticed that this baby has very consistent routines throughout the day. Here's my guess about what's going on in there...
  • 8 AM Baby wakes up & does a few stretches. (Unless I eat orange rolls - then the baby has cheer leading practice. LOL)
  • 11 AM Just a few pre-lunch kicks to make sure I don't forget what time it is.
  • 1-3 PM Play time!! I timed it yesterday to see how long it took to get to 10 kicks...about 2 minutes! (People walking by my desk probably wondered why I was staring at my stomach.)
  • 6-7PM Dance party time! The baby rocks & rolls around like crazy after dinner!!

So, anyway...I'm pretty sure we've got ourselves a good sleeper because this kid is OUT after 7:30 every night and I don't feel a thing until late in the morning. Yes, I'm counting my chickens before they hatch and all of you who "know better" can just leave me and my optimism alone! ;o) he he

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh honey .... that is all I will say :)

Ashley said...

A for effort, Baby Jackson! Even he/she doesn't keep that fabulous schedule, you're doing a great thing by paying attention. Natalie was sleeping through the night at about 7-8 weeks, so it's always possible. We've seen our share of sleepless nights though since then. :)

Unknown said...

Wouldn't that be great....poor little baby is going to have a horrible awakening when she/he isn't being fed 24/7! ;)